Thursday, December 10, 2015

day 7

below  image (that will not rotate to save my life -- oh well) is from a notebook my friend gave me as a moving away present. it still serves as a reminder that tomorrow is not guaranteed so today i should live it purposefully. even if my purpose is to be totally lazy or write or be with friends, i should do those things whole-heartedly. it does not mean that i must abide by a structured outline but it does mean that i should live in pursuit of things that bring me joy and peace.  

as i post my last blog in this 7-day series, that doesn't mean that i'll stop being vulnerable. during this week, i was told that i was brave. my response was i don't know if i'm brave or just out of my mind...either way, i enjoyed putting myself out there just a little more than i normally do [and even then there's still so much farther i can go]. this past 7 days has been a conscious effort of me doing something more than i've done. an effort to continue putting stuff out there without worrying about acceptance or recognition. and to accept my own imperfections in the process...

it's been about living with intention.

thanks to everyone who joined me on this journey. please continue to check back because i won't stop here. also, i'd love for you to share your vulnerable moments with me too...just leave a comment.

peace friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment